We are seeking a full-time Reservationist/Dispatcher. Pay depends on experience. $12.35-$17.00 hour.
Applicable experience may include:
- Education and work experience
- Experience in customer service
- Experience dispatching and scheduling
- Commercial driving experience in Durango
- Number of years living in La Plata County
This is a long term, full time, day shift position. Our reservationists primarily takes requests for transportation over the phone, but also answers email requests, provides rate quotes, and enters reservations into our system. The dispatcher makes reservations available to shift drivers and communicates with both passengers and drivers. Basic computer skills and knowledge of the area are essential. This is a customer service position for someone detail oriented looking for a long term job with a local company in Durango.
Pay is dependent on experience. Local knowledge of roads, weather conditions, and driving is required. Having an interest in cars, auto mechanics, transportation, and area attractions is helpful. Some driving may be necessary to become more familiar with the area. Buck Horn can provide you with a cooperative, non-competitive work environment. Scheduled time off, and time off for emergencies is respected.
- Full-time reservationist and dispatcher 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- Part-time reservationist and dispatcher 8:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday
Interested applicants can send an email to [email protected]
You may also attach a resume or letters of recommendation. It may take up to 24 hours for Buck Horn to respond to applicants. We do reply to all interested applicants!
Thank you, David