Durango, CO, US
75°F, Windchill: 75°F
Wind: 7 mph W
Visibility: 0 mi
pressure: 29.97 in rising
Sunrise: 5:48 am
Sunset: 8:32 pm
Hi: 86°F, Low: 43°F
Hi: 84°F, Low: 43°F
Hi: 85°F, Low: 44°F
Hi: 83°F, Low: 43°F
Hi: 84°F, Low: 45°F
Buck Horn Limousine - Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with formal/traditional limousine service?
Formal Service includes the following:
- Drivers are in uniform.
- Vehicles are cleaned prior to service.
- Drivers arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doors are always opened and closed.
- Passengers are given an amenity orientation.
- Complimentary bottled water is provided.
- Driver will only make or receive calls if directed.
- Car can be decorated prior to service.
- Special requests are granted.
- Email confirmation and payment is done prior to your occupation.
Is Basic point-to-point service different than traditional limo service?
Yes. Our Basic point-to-point service was designed to meet the demand for affordable and convenient transportation in Durango. This is achieved by efficiency resulting from cooperation between our passengers and drivers.
1. Drivers dress casually.
2. Drivers choose which vehicles they drive.
3. Drivers may make or receive phone calls.
4. Drivers will arrive on-time, not 15 minutes early.
5. Passengers itineraries are flexible.
6. Passengers appear immediately upon our arrival.
7. Passengers must make a confirmation call at the time they board their in-bound flight to Durango.
8. Specific cars may be unavailable.
9. Advance reservations may not be made on blackout dates.
10. Email confirmation and invoicing is unavailable.
If you would like Formal Hourly Limousine Service please call David at 970 769-3161
Can we request a specific car or driver for Basic point-to-point services?
No. We will try to accommodate all your requests. however, specific cars are dispatched at our convenience. Individual drivers may be requested for Formal Hourly Sedan Service.
How many people can each car carry?
The 2012 Chyrsler 300 carries 3 - 4 comfortably.
The 2009 Mercedes E350 carries 3 - 4 comfortably.
The 4x4 Suburban carries 7 passengers comfortably.
The Mercedes Sprinter carries 11 passengers comfortably.
We ensure your safety or comfort by never overloading our cars.
We need to shuttle our guests to the wedding ceremony. How many people can you accomodate?
We can carry a maximum of 26 passengers.
Do you have shuttle vans in Durango?
Yes. We operate new fuel efficient 11 passenger Mercedes Sprinter van.
Can we get Basic point-to-point service for a bride and groom?
Sorry, no. Formal occasions, such as weddings, proms, etc., require formal limousine service. Even if you just want a pick up and drop off, formal rates still apply.
Can we just get a pick-up and drop-off?
Yes, Basic service or point-to-point service is just that. This economy transportation is not available for all occasions.
How much is it to the Durango- La Plata County Airport?
Basic Car Service, point-to-point, from the city of Durango to the Durango- La Plata County Airport is $35.00. For two or more passengers please see our rates listed on our Basic Airport page.
Call To Make Your Reservations Today!
24 Hour Live Dispatch - 970-769-0933
CO PUC LL-01317 MC 519401
Phone In Your Reservations Today!
• 24 Hour Airport Service
• Mesa Verde Trips
• Narrow Gauge Train Shuttles
• CO, NM, AZ, UT, and Beyond
New Airport Service
New airport shuttle service for students and groups
Buck Horn Limousine proudly
uses Mercedes vehicles